For heat treatment, GABO STAHL in Essingen provides an induction heating system for individual bars in the Ø 18-105 mm dimension range. The heat treatment is available in accordance with EN or the bolt property classes 8.8/10.9/12.9. The following processing steps can be directly added to the production line: Peeling/burnishing/chamfering as well as sawing/processing.
Based in Aalen, GABO STAHL's subsidiary OWZ (Ostalb-Warmbehandlungszentrum GmbH) is a specialist in the heat treatment of steel and forged parts. The heat treatment takes place in an open furnace atmosphere with 5 chamber ovens and a charging weight of 15 tonnes each time. The maximum component size that can be introduced is 8*2*0.8 m. The quenching can be carried out in an oil or water bath of 80 m2 or a so-called "air shower", in which the parts are cooled by a regulated flow of air.
At our Essingen location, we provide the following services:
- Induction heating system for individual bars, Ø 18 – 105mm
At the heat treatment centre in Aalen, we can perform the following range of processes:
- Soft annealing
- Heat treatment (oil or water quenching)
- Stress-relief annealing
- Recrystallisation annealing
- Diffusion annealing
- Isothermal annealing
- GKZ annealing (only in an open atmosphere)
- Cold shear annealing
- Heat treatment for improved processability in accordance with EN 10083 (BG, BF and coarse grain annealing)
- Heat treatment for improved tensile strength and structure in accordance with EN 10084